ISOFLEX is your reliable supplier of stable isotopes and radioisotopes.
We have been in business since 1996 and are a premier manufacturer and global supplier of stable isotopes and select radioisotopes for science, medicine and industry. We ship worldwide. Assuming we have your isotope in inventory, we can arrange same-day shipment.
ISOFLEX also supplies a number of specialty isotopes including Depleted Zinc (DZO/DZA), Lithium-7, Helium-3, Iridium-192, Selenium-75 sources and other select radioisotopes. Please contact us with your requirements.
|ISOFLEX supplies stable isotopes and select radioisotopes to universities and research laboratories worldwide. Our highest-quality products are used in metabolic studies, Mössbauer spectroscopy, isotope geochemistry, high-energy accelerator research, rare isotope beams, and neutrino detectors, as well as other academic and commercial applications. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
|We also provide isotopes needed for vital diagnostic and therapeutic applications in the fields of cardiology, oncology, pulmonology and neurology. We can supply pharmaceutical tracers or precursors for radioisotope production.||From milligram-quantity atomic clock crystals, to hundreds of grams for laser production, to hundreds of kilograms for nuclear reactor water chemistry additives, ISOFLEX meets demanding isotopic purity and enrichment requirements. We also offer isotopically-enriched gases and gaseous compounds to a variety of industrial settings.||Our isotopes are commonly available in metal/elemental, oxide, chloride or carbonate forms. We can provide many other forms:
Isotopically-enriched metal halides (fluorides, chlorides, bromides and iodides) and oxo-acid salts (carbonates, nitrates, phosphates and sulphates)
WHO WE ARE:
ISOFLEX USA is a premier supplier of stable isotopes for use in science, medicine and industry. We are a privately-owned corporation located in San Francisco, California. Over the past 20+ years, we have achieved a dominant position in a highly specialized market. Our team is constantly striving to achieve more in terms of sales growth and customer satisfaction.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a candidate who is energetic, self-starting, organized, growth-minded, and ready to learn quickly about the diverse, global marketplace for isotopes. You’ll need a demonstrated ability to take charge of multiple tasks simultaneously.
You’ll be taught everything you need to know. This is a career-track position.
YOUR JOB WILL GROW INTO:
- Manage our front office
- Provide administrative support to a diverse team in locations across the United States, as well as in Europe, China and Japan
- Coordinate logistics for domestic and international shipments
- Process orders, from quotation through completed sale
- Some travel possible
WHO YOU ARE:
- Self-motivated (most important!)
- Very organized
- Enthusiastic and ready to learn new skills
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good at setting priorities and completing projects on your own
- Proficient in MS Office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Desire to work in a small business environment
- San Francisco resident (or nearby)
- College graduate preferred but not a requirement
- Fluent in English, Russian and Mandarin preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. Let’s discuss your skill set, and we’ll go from there.
June 19, 2018